So, I was thankful to make good progress on almost all of my goals for the year during the month of January. If I can keep up, I should actually get most of them finished by the end of the year (of course, being mostly caught-up at the end of January isn't particularly impressive...we'll see where I am at the end of this month).
1. Read through The Quiet Place when I nurse Joshua in the mornings-Done every day
2. Memorize Ephesians 1 and 2-Memorized 1:1-5
3. Read 12 books-Read 1 book
4. Wrap up my Family Herbalist Course (should be done this month!) and complete the first two modules of the Holistic Wellness Professional course.-Waiting for the grade on my Family Herbalist final exam!
5. Go on one date per month-Done in January
6. Have one overnight stay sans children this year (this would be a first for us since our honeymoon!)
7. Write 12 love notes-One done in January
8. Iron Ben's dress shirts every week-Only ironed once. Fail.
9. Finish Kindergarten with Katie-We are making progress here. She's started reading!
10. Start preschool with Benjamin
11. Train the children to diligently help with chores-They are getting better at picking up their toys. Yay!
12. Memorize through Question 75 in the children's catechism with Katie and Question 20 with Benjamin
13. Set aside at least one hour every week to just play with the kids-Done in January
14. Establish a cleaning routine that works for me-Still enjoying The Confident Mom planner
15. Use Flava app on my phone and a notebook to keep track of milestones/funny things the kids say each month-Did this in January, would like to do more than I did
16. Upload and organize our photos every month
How are y'all doing plugging away at your goals for the yar?