1. Read through The Quiet Place in the mornings-Done
2. Memorize Ephesians 1 and 2-Memorized 1:6-10
3. Read 12 books-I have completed three books so far
5. Go on one date per month-Done in February
6. Have one overnight stay sans children this year (this would be a first for us since our honeymoon!)
7. Write 12 love notes-None in February
8. Iron Ben's dress shirts every week-Still failing here.
9. Finish Kindergarten with Katie-We are making progress here.
10. Start preschool with Benjamin
11. Train the children to diligently help with chores-They are helping keep their room clean and helping with bathroom cleaning; want to work more on having them help with the living area
12. Memorize through Question 75 in the children's catechism with Katie and Question 20 with Benjamin-Making progress, though slower than I had hoped
13. Set aside at least one hour every week to just play with the kids-Done in February
14. Establish a cleaning routine that works for me-Still enjoying The Confident Mom planner
15. Use Flava app on my phone and a notebook to keep track of milestones/funny things the kids say each month-Did not do much with this in February
16. Upload and organize our photos every month-Haven't done this at all yet.